Sunday, April 29, 2007

random projects

Well, its been a short while since the last post. I took it easy for a few weeks, as Kevin arrived back on the East Coast, we headed to the Bueschers for Easter and have been enjoying the nice weather. I've been spending some time outside on landscaping and got Kevin and Geoffrey to join in on the fun this weekend. They dug up the area for the patio, so we are now ready to lay the crushed stone and stone dust prior to the actual patio stones. Kevin also assisted me in hanging a beautiful new cabinet in the laundry room. No, I wasn't shopping for a new cabinet, but something happened along for the right price (free) and I couldn't say no.
Hope everyone is enjoying some lovely spring weather, wherever they may be!

The big hole that Geoffrey and Kevin dug out. I'm lucky to have such a strong husband and brother!

Here's the cabinet that was previously installed. Nothing really wrong with it, but it wasn't installed level or centered, and it just looked a bit odd. Now, for the beautiful 42" Bruce Cherry cabinets. The laundry room is turning out to be a pretty nice place :).


It was as though the cabinet was designed to fit in its current space. I have 3 more match wall cabinets, that I have some other plans for in the laundry room. It will involve a small amount of demo, so we'll see when I can squeeze in time for that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job with the projects around the house. Looks wonderful. More pictures of the pugs please. LOL