Monday, December 31, 2007

Isabel-ly

I've been slacking on the belly pictures, so here is the latest from 28 weeks. As you can see Isabel is a growing girl. Her movements continue to amaze me...she seems to be a strong little girl and not one to sit still :).

And here is Gizmo helping me to test out some of the baby stuff we already have. I was organizing Isabel's closet on Saturday when I came across this and decided Gizmo might like it. Well, he liked it a little too much and didn't want to get out. Geoffrey let out an "oh no" when he first saw me, offered to take the picture and then told me I was never to put Gizmo in it again.




2 comments:

SandraK said...

I got a snugli for Christmas and should try to put our doggies in it. I think they would love it too.

Kate and Michael Craft said...

That's quite funny! Don't think I'll ever have to worry about Leo wanting to get into one of those. Can you imagine! :) Can't wait to see you! Soon now! Happy New year!