Monday, May 3, 2010

Sisters & Smiles

I'm a bit behind on blogging, but these things happen when you are busy with 2 little girls :). I'm taking advantage of a quick free moment to get these pictures up, and maybe tonight if I don't fall asleep too early I'll play a bit of catch up. In the meantime, here are some pictures of Isabel and Mia I took last Friday morning. Mia has started to have more smiles that past couple of weeks and I was able to capture a few small grins from her while Isabel joined in the fun.

Now its time to go and play with the stacking cups that Isabel rediscovered. It looks like it is going to be quite rainy today, so I'll be trying to come up with a few new things to keep us all entertained. And if I'm feeling really brave we'll all venture to the grocery store this afternoon!












1 comment:

Kate and Michael Craft said...

adorable! First smiles are the best! You can really see geoff in Mia. :) Its funny how babies look so much like their daddies in the beginning! see you in less than a month! hugs, k