Friday, January 25, 2008

Update

I am happy to report that after 3 days of bedrest followed by partial bedrest, the contractions have stayed away. I went to the doctors' office for a checkup today, and baby Isabel checked out great and so did mom. The doctor feels that Saturday's incident was isolated, and not a sign of anything more serious...just a sign I needed to slow down. To be on the safe side I am still to take it easy. I'll continue to work half days at the office, followed by half days at home to keep my stress & activity levels down. I don't have to remain feet up for 20 hours a day, but at the same time need to keep it low key, and just enjoy relaxing. Which I think I can handle, as I have a feeling relaxing days will not be in my future for the next 18 years or so :).

No comments: