Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Isabel Loves Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Cravings are not something I've had a lot of, if any during my pregnancy, but ever since I saw a picture of some mint chocolate chip ice cream advertised in the paper, I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Tonight I was working from home and the need for mint chip ice cream was so strong that I got up and drove to the store to buy some. I would have sent Geoffrey, but he was working late. So now, I am happy and have my ice cream in the freezer for when the craving next strikes.

2 comments:

Kate and Michael Craft said...

mmmm, that's my 2nd fav ice cream! Fun that you had at least one craving while you were pregnant. Too bad it wasn't in the middle of the night and you could make geoffrey go get it. ;) I'm sure he'll have plenty of fun errands to run in the future! Love you guys!
-k

SandraK said...

I love all ice cream, froyo and everything at this point. It must be something that baby girls want sweet things because they want to be sweet!