Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 Months Old

Its hard to believe that our little one is turning into such a big girl! I can't believe that 5 months ago we were holding our tiny baby...and now she is so big.

Isabel really loves playing with her doorway jumper. Mommy loves it too as it is great entertainment while I cook dinner. I move the jumper to the doorway of the kitchen and tell Isabel what I am making, cutting etc and she jumps away.


Since I'm still working on getting some pictures from Carla & Jonathan's wedding, here is a picture of Isabel in the dress she wore. She wore this to church on Saturday as she chewed a giant drool mark into the first one I put on her. Silly Isabel.


This morning I went to check on Isabel and discovered her like this. Usually she is comlpetely on her stomach, so I found this pretty amusing and grabbed the camera. Although she woke up at the lovely hour of 4am, she did go back to sleep immediately after eating and didn't get up until almost 8.
Isabel LOVES bathtime, and especially loves getting toweled off post bath. Check out her crazy hair. People are always commenting on how much hair she has. None of it fell out and it has grown longer and gotten thicker. I think her first haircut is on the horizon, as her "bangs" almost reach her eyes.
MMm, feet. They are the first thing she goes for during diaper changes.

This past weekend I pulled out the Mega Saucer that Nicole is letting us borrow. Isabel just loved it and has a great time. Now I have 2 sources of entertainment for Isabel while cooking dinner.


Here's a video of our little frog (Geoffrey thinks she looks like a frog in this). Turn on the sound to hear some silly noises as well.

1 comment:

Kate and Michael Craft said...

wow! She certainly is getting big! And cuter by the minute! :) Liked the little video!

much love, k