Sunday, March 25, 2007

Floor is done!

The bathroom floor was completed on Saturday afternoon. I painted the bathroom earlier in the week, but you really can't tell from the pictures. Guess that is what happens when you pick a neutral color. The walls were painted in Behr's "Smoked Oyster" Kitchen and Bath paint. I love the way it looks. I also had fun picking out a new shower curtain and accent towels on Friday. Can't wait to put them up.

There are still 2 small pieces of tile to install next to the tub. I couldn't install those until I knew how hight the floor would be. Hopefully I'll get that cut on Monday. Tuesday will be a grouting day and by this time next Friday the bathroom should be done.



The finished floor! Please ignore the ugly brown spots. They will soon be covered up with baseboard that will be painted white.

A special thanks to Dave L. for letting me borrow his wet saw. Cutting the tile would have been a major pain without it. Also thanks to Marcel for the use of his truck in hauling my mortar board home. I somehow don't think the Malibu would have worked too well!


1 comment:

Kate and Michael Craft said...

Hey! It looks so good! :) You're so close to being done! That's great! Can't wait to see the final pictures.