Friday, March 27, 2009

Silly Videos

2 posts in one day, I know, something must be wrong.

I took these silly videos today and had them upload while in the playroom. Isabel was fascinated by the sound/video controls on the front of the computer and couldn't reach the keys...and it didn't hurt that I gave her my point and shoot to play with. Luckily its still in one piece.

Isabel thought it was REALLY funny to try and feed me her leftover applesauce. Sorry for the bouncing, but I was shooting one handed while trying to "be fed" at the same time.

And if you a) have a kid and b) have been thinking about a dog, perhaps this video will show you why you might want to consider one. Dogs make the world's best vacuum cleaners. They are fast and get every last crumb. Sometimes you even get a light mopping as well.

1 comment:

GB Fertig said...

Thats pretty cute, dogs are good for that!