Friday, February 5, 2010

January Snow

Isabel is definitely my child. She just loves the snow. We had our second snow storm of the season last weekend, and after her nap she climbed onto her red chair in the playroom, looked out the window, then looked at Geoffrey and said "play in the snow?" So we suited her up and she went out with Geoffrey while he shoveled the driveway. My snow pants aren't exactly fitting these days, so I stayed on the porch and snapped a few pictures before I got too cold. Isabel had been outside for about 30 minutes before I had to bribe her to come back in. Her face was getting very red and chapped, and it was time for her to warm up. She finally came back to the front steps after I promised we'd have a warm treat - hot chocolate...although she wasn't very impressed and opted for normal white milk.




Sunday it was back outside to play in the snow again. Since it had stopped snowing I ventured off the porch and was at least able to capture this one picture where she was looking at me. I'm guessing that we'll be heading out into the snow again over the next couple of days, as we get covered in another 12-30 inches, depending on who you ask.


No comments: