Friday, October 5, 2007

20 week ultrasound scheduled!

Ok, so I'm just a little too excited about this, but we have our 20 week ultrasound scheduled. October 26th at 8:15!!! This will be the first time we get to see the little one (since I knew my "dates" and am having a healthy pregnancy, they don't do any extra ultrasounds). AND, 3 weeks from today we'll hopefully know what sex the baby is! Here's to hoping that the little one will stay still for a few minutes, unlike today when he/she was moving all around as the doctor tried to locate the heartbeat! It was pretty funny and he even asked if I'd felt him/her moving. I haven't yet, or at least didn't recognize it as movement. Everything else checked out good. I need to try and bump my calories up a bit (always fun to hear) as I'd actually lost a pound. Now that I'm feeling better and not getting sick that shouldn't be a problem.

I'll be sure to post some pictures and the big news on the 26th. Until then you'll just have to listen to my random musings. :) Feel free to post your "thoughts" on what you think the baby is. I definitely find it interesting to hear people's ideas of what it is and why!

1 comment:

Kate and Michael Craft said...

mmm, I think its a boy. why? um well b comes first in the alphabet before g, so your first one will be a boy. Ha! My lame attempt at humor. I have no idea what to guess for the sex, but I can't wait to find out!!! :) Glad to hear you've been feeling better!