Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Belly is Growing :)

There isn't much that needs to be said about these pictures, as they speak for themself. Although I still don't have that true "pregnant belly pop" I'm definitely getting there. I've noticed it the most over the past few weeks especially...which makes sense, as the little one should double in weight from week 17 to week 20. According the babycenter.com, the baby is 6" long and weighs 8.5 ounces. Pretty impressive!

One thing is for sure...my former flat stomach is loooong gone. The other sure thing...this is one active baby. He/she is moving around a lot, and not just "swimming." I think within a week or two Geoffrey will be able to feel the little jabs I am now feeling, as he/she is at it again while I type up this entry.

August 25th, 11 weeks

September 2, 12 weeks

October 6, 17 weeks



Oct 21, 19 weeks

2 comments:

Kate and Michael Craft said...

looking good mama!! :) :)

Glad things are going well!

luv,
k

Nova461 said...

I think you are just slouching...stand up straight! :-P Congratulations, you two...